For the IPhone - Search MotoXFI from the App Store
Here is the Android App to install on your Smart Android Phone.
Click from your phone: DOWNLOAD
To install apps from unknown sources on Android, you can do the following:
- From the Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Navigate to Settings > Apps.
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Special access.
- Tap Install unknown apps.
- Tap the browser from where you will download the APK, such as Chrome.
- If prompted, toggle Allow from this source on.
- You can also navigate to Setting > Security. Then, check the option “Unknown sources“. Tap OK on the prompt.